- The ideal prep cook is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by preparing food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Basic math and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
- Food handler’s card may be required according to local and or state regulations.
- Part-time or Full-time with flexible scheduling
- $12.55 to $14.60 DOE.
- Apply by emailing the recruiter: Robert Reagan email@example.com