Bubba Gump Hiring Flyer (pdf)
Student Recipe Contest
FOR POSTSECONDARY CULINARY ARTS STUDENTS
Create a Winning Honey-Inspired Food & Beverage Pairing
̶$1,000 Grand Prize & $500 Runner-up Prize, Instructor Incentives ̶
- Sponsored by the National Honey Board (NHB) in partnership with The Gold Medal Classroom.
- Contest period: Sept. 16 – Oct. 29, 2013. Deadline for all entries: Oct. 29, 2013.
- Entries must include (1) small plate or dessert recipe AND (1) beverage recipe. Both recipes must include honey.
- Contest entrants must be currently enrolled in a postsecondary culinary school/program in the 50 United States. Please include with entry: Name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, name of culinary school and name of referring culinary instructor.
- Entries must include at least one (1) digital photograph of the food and beverage pairing.
- Eligible entries will be evaluated by a panel of NHB judges on prominence and appropriate use of honey, taste, originality, appearance and practicality.
- Contest entries become property of NHB and may be used in marketing/public relations activities. Entries must be the original work of the entrant, may not have won previous awards, may not have been published previously, and must not infringe third-party intellectual property or other rights.
- Email entries to
with Honey Recipe Contest in the subject line.
- One grand prize of $1,000 and one runner-up prize of $500.
- Referring instructor of each winner will receive a $250 prize and one (1) FREE registration to a 2014 CAFÉ conference or workshop.
- Winners will be notiﬁed on or around November 15, 2013 via phone and/or email. Winning students may be featured in a press release and/or on NHB social media sites.
Waialua Sweets (pdf)